This is the Linux app named Orbit Wizard to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OrbitWizard2.02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orbit Wizard to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Orbit Wizard to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOrbit Wizard is an educational open source tool developed in Matlab GUIDE for the design and visualization of geocentric orbits.
The current version is in an early phase of development. Please employ the Orbit Wizard forum to report bugs and suggestions.
The developers of Orbit Wizard are Álvaro Romero Calvo and Fernando Soler Lanagrán. Orbit Wizard is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0
- Visualization of ground tracks
- Visualization of 3D orbits
- Satellite movement simulation
Aerospace, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orbit-wizard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.