This is the Linux app named OrganiTask whose latest release can be downloaded as OrganiTask_0_1_0_windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OrganiTask with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OrganiTask is a task management application which enables you to create and organize your tasks from anywhere in the world.
It is a web application and is therefore accessible from any browser.
Your work is automatically saved, no need to transfer or synchronize your data, simply log in via another computer and continue to work starting from the very same state.
This project aims to create a native application for OrganiTask.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/organitask/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.