This is the Linux app named Orkney to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as orkney.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orkney to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Orkney to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOrkney is a small but powerful test framework for Java. Orkney executes tests that are structured into test groups, test cases and test steps. Test steps are used like bricks to create test cases while test groups collect test cases and other test groups to create a test suite. Test cases are written in a simple text language thus allowing composition of cases from test steps without deep programming knowledge. Reports are created in text and in XML format, the latter are converted to a human readable form when using a standard web browser.
Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orkney/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.