This is the Linux app named OrthoInspector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as oi_doc_1.40.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OrthoInspector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OrthoInspector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOrthoInspector is a new software system for orthology/paralogy analysis. Its purpose is to facilitate the installation and the maintenance of a database describing orthology/inparalogy relations and to provide tools to exploit these data.
- Predictions of orthology and inparalogy relations
- Installation of database containing predicted relations
- Command-line to query the database
- Graphical interface to query the database
- Graphical interface for visualization tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orthoinspector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.