This is the Linux app named oSKY whose latest release can be downloaded as libosky-0.2.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named oSKY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
oSKY (OpenSKY) is a full communication framework to implement PSoTN (Public Social Telephony Network).
In contrast with PSTN (Public Switched Telephony Network), oSKY intends to implement an open paradigm in the internet domain, gaining more than 100 years of experience from traditional telephone network.
-enhanced security (SSL, SCTP)
-embedded NAT tunneling
-Global title discovering on Internet style
-Peer2Peer mode and Gateway mode
-more to come ...
oSKY project drivers:
- drastically reduce bandwidth usage by performing smart lookup of enum numbering space.
avoiding PSTN outbound trunking when not necessary and linking IPPABXs in the internet domain with failover capabilities.
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osky/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.