This is the Linux app named p-TAREF to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as p-TAREF_cli_v2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named p-TAREF to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
p-TAREF to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDeveloped by Dr Ravi Shankar (Corresponding author) and Ashwani Jha @ SCBB, CSIR-IHBT. p-TAREF stands for plant TARget REFiner. It identifies plant microRNA targets on the basis of multiple feature information.
Read more http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/12/636
Query, comment etc please mail any one of us @ [email protected] or [email protected]
- Machine learning tool for accurate plant miRNA target prediction
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ptaref/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.