This is the Linux app named p2ksyx whose latest release can be downloaded as p2ksyx-0.4.3win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named p2ksyx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
p2ksyx: tools to convert between p2k-files and syx-files for the Sequential Circuits Prophet 2000/2002
* p2ksyx: convert a p2k-file into a syx-file
* syxp2k: convert syx-files into a p2k-file
Note: syx-files can be created or processed for example with the help of tools that are contained within the project "p2000floppy": https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2000floppy/
Copyright (c) 2018-2019 by Klaus Michael Indlekofer. All rights reserved.
Note: Special restrictions apply. See disclaimers below and within the distribution.
(We are not affiliated in any way with companies/persons mentioned above. All brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2ksyx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.