This is the Linux app named palm2ical whose latest release can be downloaded as palm2ical-1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named palm2ical with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
palm2ical is a Java program that converts Palm databases as stored on Windows into ical/ics files per RFC 2445, and specifically for the Apple iCal product. Note that this is a one-way conversion; there is no support for synchronizing Palm databases.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/palm2ical/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.