This is the Linux app named panomatic whose latest release can be downloaded as panomatic-0.9.4-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named panomatic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A tool to automate the generation of keypoint matches in a set of images that can be blent into a panorama. This tool is meant to be called from various Panorama generation tools like Hugin or PTGui.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/panomatic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.