This is the Linux app named Parallel Port Control whose latest release can be downloaded as ParallelPortControl_binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Parallel Port Control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Parallel Port Control
This is very simple application for data register out control with C#. When I interested control external electronical device I was looking such as application but I couldn’t find any working properly and I wrote it. This article is about controlling data registers of parallel port (LPT port) with C#.net 2.0 and using inpout32.dll/inpout32.lib out32 function.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lptcontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.