This is the Linux app named ParBiBit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ParBibit_rel1.2.5.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ParBiBit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ParBiBit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONParBiBit is a parallel tool to accelerate the search of biclusters on binary datasets, especially useful for gene expression data. This tool receives as input the expression values of n genes and m samples in a file with ARFF extension and returns a file with the biclustering information.
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parbibit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.