This is the Linux app named ParSpa to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as parspa.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ParSpa to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ParSpa to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONParSpa is a parsing tool for Spanish language. It implements a set of perl scripts and CorpusSearch revision queries that allow to convert a POS-tagged file (CLAWS format) into a parsed file (Penn treebank format). ParSpa requires the installation of CorpusSearch2 and is optimized for UNIX (including macOS) and Linux operative systems.
This parsing tool was developed at Centro de Linguística da Universidade de Lisboa, within the P.S. Post Sriptum project, and is based on the one designed by Beatrice Santorini for the French language. ParSpa users may modify the definition file and the revision queries as required to apply them to other languages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parspa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.