This is the Linux app named PasswordGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as PasswordGenerator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PasswordGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONnext version is 2.4.6
- generate random passwords (3-50 characters)
- generate a SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5 or a MD2 Hash of the Password at one line
- copy single table-entries and multiple lines with hashes (if selected)
- export to a text file
- export as a CSV file
- option to check for a update
- read some current news
- about window with informations of the app
- automatic ckecking for update at application start and be able to direkt download the lastest version.
- automatic selection of window-design (LookAndFeel)
- command line interface
- read the current change log
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-pwgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.