This is the Linux app named patch-package whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named patch-package with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
patch-package lets app authors instantly make and keep fixes to npm dependencies. It's a vital band-aid for those of us living on the bleeding edge. Patches created by patch-package are automatically and gracefully applied when you use npm(>=5) or yarn. No more waiting around for pull requests to be merged and published. No more forking repos just to fix that one tiny thing preventing your app from working. You can use --save-dev if you don't need to run npm in production, e.g. if you're making a web frontend. Note that if you want to patch un-hoisted packages you'll need to repeat the setup process for the child package. Also make sure you're in the child package directory when you run patch-package to generate the patch files. Create a hash of your patches before loading/saving your cache.
- patch-package checks whether you use npm or yarn based on which lockfile you have
- Open a web browser with a draft issue based on your diff
- Considers paths matching the regexp when creating patch files
- Ignores paths matching the regexp when creating patch files
- It works with scoped packages too
- Make more changes, run patch-package, commit the changes to the patch file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/patch-package.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.