This is the Linux app named PCuaderno, teacher grade book. whose latest release can be downloaded as PCuaderno_win64.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PCuaderno, teacher grade book. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PCuaderno, teacher grade book.
DESCRIPTIONUseful application easy to handle for the management of information on the process of teaching and learning that takes place in a class. The idea is that the teacher comes to class or anywhere else, insert a USB (Universal Serial Bus) in the personal computer and run the application.
When the application is launched the first thing we ask is a key that will be used to authenticate the user and to hide the information stored in database files using a cryptographic method. Once the user is authenticated, is shown a single window composite by tabs. Each tab allows us to perform a function associated with a time of teaching-learning process.
The application focuses on three main aspects: management grades, event management and management of the temporal distribution of programming.
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcuaderno/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.