This is the Linux app named PDF-Bulk-Letter-Mailer whose latest release can be downloaded as PDF-BLM-Windows-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF-Bulk-Letter-Mailer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Assuming you have a PDF-file and every page of that file is intended for different recipient, then PDF-Bulk-Letter-Mailer is your friend.
PDF-Bulk-Letter-Mailer searches every single page for valid e-mail-address(es), extracts that page and mails it to the corresponding postbox. Done!
Alternatively PDF-Bulk-Letter-Mailer can search for tags that accord to an e-mail-address in an uploaded CSV-file.
- Search all pages of PDF-file(s) for e-mail-addresses.
- Search all pages of PDF-file(s) for tags that accord to addresses.
- Send each page to the identified e-mail-address on it.
- Send each page to the identified tag on it.
- Import CSV-file to work with placeholders and tags.
- Get full logfile.
- Available for Windows and Linux.
- Available for German and English.
- Requires no Outlook, no Acrobat or anything else.
- Optionally encrypt attachments.
Education, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfbulklettermailer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.