This is the Linux app named pdf2bmp whose latest release can be downloaded as pdf2bmp.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdf2bmp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPDF2BMP is a piece of open source software, a command line utility running under Windows, performing following file content conversions:
1) Convert a PDF file page to a BMP image file. One run can only convert one page. Optionally, it can also output text position information of that page. This converting function is developped by modification based on open source software sumatrapdf-2.4. All changes can be found by searching "PDF2BMP".
2) Convert a Latex file to a RTF(rich text format) file. This converting function is developped by modification based on open source software latex2rtf-code-1245-trunk. All changes can be found by searching "TQL2R".
To install pdf2bmp on your Windows computer, download and run Install.exe.
See readme for more detail.
- This an easy-to-use command line utility.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf2bmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.