This is the Linux app named Pen Loadbalancer whose latest release can be downloaded as pen32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pen Loadbalancer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is Pen, a load balancer for udp and tcp based protocols such as
dns, http or smtp. It allows several servers to appear as one to the
outside and automatically detects servers that are down and distributes
clients among the available servers. This gives high availability and
- Geoip filtering
- TCP load balancing
- UDP load balancing
- Local sockets
- Direct server return
- Transparent reverse proxy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/penloadbalancer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.