This is the Linux app named Pen Possible to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as penpossible.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pen Possible to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pen Possible to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONApplication scans a given textual string in 146 pen on paper possible combinations-
horizontal, vertical, diagonal, reverse, join top, join bottom, groups(2/3/4..), edges & in
quadrant dimensions of your choice
- TODO shape shifting quadrants, corners to centers
- TODO Research on other possible combinations
- TODO ANIMATION of scan
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pen-possible/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.