This is the Linux app named People Counter whose latest release can be downloaded as Fayed_PeopleCounter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named People Counter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Open Source Client-Server application for People Counting developed using Programming Without Coding Technology (PWCT) through HarbourPWCT (Based on Harbour & HarbourMiniGUI Extended).
The application uses simple utility written in C++ and OpenCV to get input from the Camera, perform the Face detection operation, and people counting.
Using this software, at the server side, we can see 4-locations at the same time with performance from 1 to 10 images per second.
The applications contains simple database to record the image source, date, time and people count.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peoplecounter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.