This is the Linux app named Perceptron whose latest release can be downloaded as perceptron-1.6.2-windows-inno-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perceptron with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perceptron is a video feedback engine with a variety of extraordinary graphical effects. Perceptron is an endless flow of transforming visuals.
* recursively transforms images and video streams in realtime and produces a combination of Julia fractals, IFS fractals, and chaotic patterns due to video feedback
* evolves geometric patterns into the realm of infinite details and deepens the thought
* records animations (movies)
* saves and opens presets (state files)
* loads user photographs or captures screen and webcam input
* has user interface based on multiple mouse cursors, and almost the entire keyboard
* has multiple windows and fullscreen mode
* takes complex geometric transforms as input
* applies numerous coloring techniques
* smoothly transforms fractals and creates endless psychedelic journeys
* resonates with the human perception
Visit the Perceptron home page at http://perceptron.sourceforge.net
- Version 1.6 with Java 1.8.144 x64
- It has a discreete graphics engine that generates unique video feedback fractals
- It inputs static images and video streams from screen or webcam and transforms them
- It saves and loads "states"
- It saves screenshots and QuickTime movies
- It inputs a complex function for image morphing combined with linear transforms
- It has enormous number of parameters that can be combined in all sorts of ways
- Separate configuration window is used in parallel with on-screen help/controls
- For help, see website
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perceptron/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.