This is the Linux app named perkun whose latest release can be downloaded as perkun-0.1.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named perkun with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Two experimental AI languages - Perkun and its successor Wlodkowic. Attempt to maximize the expected value of the payoff function by appropriate choosing the actions (output variables values). The package contains also a tool called zubr - a Java code generator based on Perkun.
Take also a look at my blog: http://pawel-biernacki.blogspot.fi/
For Windows users there is an installer: http://www.pawelbiernacki.net/perkun.msi
- libperkun is a library usable in your own projects
- models can be generated with the Prolog generators
- XML documents based on Perkun specifications can be generated
- an XSLT stylesheet can be used to convert them to HTML
- models can be generated with the Haskell generators
- wlodkowic - a new language
- Prolog generators in Wlodkowic
- zubr - Java code generator
C++, Yacc, Flex
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perkun/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.