This is the Linux app named Perl ECS whose latest release can be downloaded as EMDIS-ECS-0.43.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perl ECS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perl ECS is an implementation of the EMDIS Communication System (ECS), following specifications developed for the European Marrow Donor Information System (EMDIS). ECS is a "communication service for the automatic exchange of messages" via email.
- Asynchronous Messaging via Email
- Encrypted Communication
- Preservation of Message Order
Advanced End Users, Developers
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perlecs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.