This is the Linux app named PerMoTo to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PerMoTo.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PerMoTo to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PerMoTo to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPerMoTo is a Performance Modelling Tool suite for decision support in the capacity and performance management of distributed transaction processing systems based on Queueing Theory and Discrete Event Simulation.
- Performance Modelling of DTP Systems
- Log Analysis
- Performance Visualization
- Discrete Event Simulation
- Analytic solutions of Queueing Network Models
- Decision Support for Capacity Planning and Performance Management
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/permoto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.