This is the Linux app named pfcalc whose latest release can be downloaded as Qpfcalc-1.10-w32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pfcalc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pfcalc is a pipe friction calculator using the Darcy-Weisbach equation. gpfcalc is a Gtk front-end for pfcalc. Qpfcalc is a Qt front-end for pfcalc.
- Computes major, minor and hydrostatic pressure drop for flow trough pipes and ducts.
- Uses a comma separated values (CSV) file format that can be imported in various spreadsheet programs.
- Has two GUI front-ends: gpfcalc (Gtk+) and Qpfcalc (Qt).
Education, Engineering, Science/Research
Command-line, GTK+, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pfcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.