This is the Linux app named PhotoBooth whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhotoBooth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A linux based dynamic photobooth and kiosk publicity application which includes customizable screens, picture module and video module, both webcam and commercial camera support, and functionality for surveys and publicity in kiosk environments. Includes Facebook Gallery and Twitter integration.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Web-based
Other file-based DBMS, Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dynphotobooth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.