This is the Linux app named PhotoCollageForge whose latest release can be downloaded as PhotoCollageForge-1.0.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhotoCollageForge with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a free, quick and easy to use photo collage maker for your PC or Mac.
It lets you create and save photo collages - i. e. pictures composed of many smaller photos arranged on a chessboard pattern layout.
The application automatically loads, resizes, clips and arranges dozens or hundreds of pictures for you, so you can produce a collage within minutes, what would take you hours if you did it "by hand".
Save the collage as a JPG or PNG file, and do what you want with it: print it yourself, order prints from any shop, publish it on your website, Facebook, Instagram, photo album, etc., etc.
For further details, please read the wiki page.
- Free and open-source, no registration needed.
- No installation. Just download the JAR file and double-click it to run it.
- Produces a JPG or PNG file, so you can do what you want with it: print it yourself, order prints, use it on Facebook, your home page, etc.
- Choose a layout, then adjust all settings if desired: margins, borders, colors, random scattering...
- Automatically uses the pictures from a folder on your PC/Mac.
- Automatically resizes, clips and arranges the pictures.
- You may add larger pictures or empty regions in between, or add a background picture.
- You may add texts of any colour, size and font.
- The preview canvas shows you immediately what you get.
- Easy to use - tooltips explain everything.
- Works under Windows, Mac or Linux, as it is Java-based.
- Keeps your privacy, transfers no data or pictures away from your computer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/photocollageforge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.