This is the Linux app named photoExchange project whose latest release can be downloaded as PhotoExchange.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named photoExchange project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The photoExchange system consists of a client-side Java application and a set
of Java servlets that allows an individual to make available photograph files
to a list of friends directly from their PC's hard drive.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/photoexchange/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.