This is the Linux app named PHP CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as myphpcms-0.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project features a basic php/mysql content management and a public customizable interface. (CakePHP features) multi-user access, e-shop profiles, CRUD posting.
- CMS coded in PHP with MySQL 5.7 Databases
- Image stored in the SQL Database (PHP image support)
- File upload an HTML page (FTP support)
- Manage a library of items
- Google® Search™ and Ads™ support
- International multi-languages pages
- Framework CakePHP 2.x support
Project is a templating system, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pohse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.