This is the Linux app named PHP Code to Send SMS to Mobile whose latest release can be downloaded as sms.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Code to Send SMS to Mobile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP Code to Send SMS to Mobile
This PHP Code Will Allows You to Send SMS to Mobile via Website or Localhost. You Can Use This Script to Intigrate SMS Functionality to Your Mobile Application, Web Application, Verification Process, Etc. The Script is Very Simple to Use.
- PHP & HTML Based Programming
- Simple Understanding API Calling Method
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-code-to-send-sms-to-mobile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.