This is the Linux app named PHP Cron Expression Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Cron Expression Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP Cron Expression Parser
Calculate the next or previous run date and determine if a CRON expression is due. The PHP cron expression parser can parse a CRON expression, determine if it is due to run, calculate the next run date of the expression, and calculate the previous run date of the expression. You can calculate dates far into the future or past by skipping n number of matching dates. The parser can handle increments of ranges (e.g. */12, 2-59/3), intervals (e.g. 0-9), lists (e.g. 1,2,3), W to find the nearest weekday for a given day of the month, L to find the last day of the month, L to find the last given weekday of a month, and hash (#) to find the nth weekday of a given month. You can determine whether or not the promotion should be running, buyers can see when the promotion last ran, determine if the promotion will run on a specific date, and they can plan out their buying strategies based on when the promotion will run next.
- Parse a CRON expression, determine if it is due to run, and calculate the next run date of the expression
- Calculate the previous run date of the expression
- You can calculate dates far into the future or past by skipping n number of matching dates
- The parser can handle increments of ranges and intervals
- Install it with composer, or simply download the phar file and include it in your scripts
- Cron utilizes cron expressions for representing recurring schedules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-cron-expression.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.