This is the Linux app named PHP Insights whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Insights with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The perfect starting point to analyze the code quality of your PHP projects. Analysis of code quality and coding style. Beautiful overview of code architecture and it's complexity. Designed to work out-of-the-box with Laravel, Symfony, Yii, WordPress, Magento2, and more. Contains built-in checks for making code reliable, loosely coupled, simple, and clean. PHP Insights was carefully crafted to simplify the analysis of your code directly from your terminal, and is the perfect starting point to analyze the code quality of your PHP projects. It was created by Nuno Maduro, and currently maintained by Jibé Barth, Nuno Maduro, Oliver Nybroe, and Caneco.
- Analysis of code quality and coding style
- Beautiful overview of code architecture and its complexity
- Designed to work out-of-the-box with Laravel, Symfony, Yii, Magento, and more
- Contains built-in checks for making code reliable, loosely coupled, simple, and clean
- Tailored for your framework
- Static analysis tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-insights.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.