This is the Linux app named PHP Ticket System whose latest release can be downloaded as BETA_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Ticket System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP Ticket System
PHP Ticket System was a small PHP MySQL trouble ticket or work order system. This project started out as a way to learn how to develop a CRUD web application in 2013.
Since 2013 I have had have many carrier changes and honestly did not keep up with all of the changes to PHP. That being said I did learn more about NodeJS and Angular 2+.
Almost a decade later I have decided to re-write this app using NodeJS 12 and Angular 9.
If you would like to check out the new project "Node Ticket System", please visit the GitHub page here: https://github.com/node-ticket-sytem/node-ticket-system.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpticketsystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.