This is the Linux app named phpMedErr whose latest release can be downloaded as squats-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMedErr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Originally planned as a medication error reporting system, this space is being used to house projects that may of be of some value to those in the healthcare community. Currently a hastily written webapp called Squats (Simple Quarantine Tracking System)
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmederr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.