This is the Linux app named phpMyJobs whose latest release can be downloaded as phpmyjobs-0.1.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyJobs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpMyJobs is a LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP) project with the intent to create a website that will allow employment companies to provide employment listings for potential job seekers. It will be written entirely in PHP, HTML, JS, and MySQL.
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Legal Industry, Other Audience, System Administrators
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyjobs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.