This is the Linux app named phpseclib whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.23.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpseclib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpseclib is designed to be ultra-portable. The 3.0 version works on PHP 5.6+ and doesn't require any extensions. For purposes of speed, OpenSSL, GMP, libsodium or mcrypt are used, if they're available, but they are not required. phpseclib is designed to be fully interoperable with standardized cryptography libraries and protocols. MIT-licensed pure-PHP implementations of SSH-2, SFTP, X.509, an arbitrary-precision integer arithmetic library, Ed25519 / Ed449 / Curve25519 / Curve449, ECDSA / ECDH (with support for 66 curves), RSA (PKCS#1 v2.2 compliant), DSA / DH, DES / 3DES / RC4 / Rijndael / AES / Blowfish / Twofish / Salsa20 / ChaCha20, GCM / Poly1305. The only requirement that phpseclib 3.0 has is that you must be using PHP 5.6+. Using phpseclib2_compat will actually bring a few enhancements to your dependency.
- phpseclib is designed to be ultra-compatible
- It works on PHP4+
- phpseclib is designed to be fully interoperable with OpenSSL
- phpseclib is licensed with the MIT-license
- Interoperable with standardized cryptography programs and protocols
- mcrypt is used if it's available as is gmp or bcmath
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpseclib.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.