This is the Linux app named phTagr whose latest release can be downloaded as phtagr-2.3-dev-d131e0b7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phTagr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phTagr is a photo web gallery to organize, browse and share your photos and videos with your friends or community for your home page.
Pictures are organized by meta data like tags, keywords, categories, or geo location. You can browse your media library quick and easy by meta data view filters.
Protect and share your original files with your friends by group based access rights. Download a selection as ZIP Archive.
- organzie, enrich and share your photos and videos
- Read and write metadata from photos like keywords, tags, categories, locations, geolocations
- auto photo preview and flash video generation
- protect your photos and videos and share your original files with your friends
- phTagr is ideal for your own photo web gallery, your community, company or school
- flickr clone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phtagr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.