This is the Linux app named pico]OS whose latest release can be downloaded as picoos-1.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pico]OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpico]OS is a highly configurable and very fast real time operating system (RTOS). It targets a wide range of architectures, from very small 8 bit processors and microcontrollers up to very huge platforms. Ports are available for ARM, AVR, PPC, MSP430, 6502, MYCPU and for developing and testing purpose also for 8086, Win32 and Unix.
pico]OS 1.0.4 was released 2012-07-12. This is a maintenance release that includes some bug fixes for the new ports for MSP430 and ARM Cortex-M.
You may also visit Ari's website that contains cool stuff related to pico]OS: http://stonepile.fi/tags/picoos/
Developers, Education, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picoos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.