This is the Linux app named piconf whose latest release can be downloaded as piconf-1.0.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named piconf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
piconf is an XML based framework for automating common procedures by providing general purpose tools to, among other taks, remotely configure a list of embedded devices, or perform firmware upgrades of them, or read out data in parallel. The name piconf is an abbreviation of Processing Instruction Configurator. This means it enables you to configure processing instructions representing the procedures, piconf automates for you. It is licensed under the AGPLv3 as published by the Free Software Foundation on 19 November 2007. The coding language is C++11 making use of object orientation and polymorphism. It is intended to work on all POSIX-compliant (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like) operating systems and on some embedded devices, e.g., Zynq based devices like the ZedBoard or the MicroZed supporting the AXI interface to communicate between the Processing System (PS) aka CPU and the Programmable Logic (PL) aka FPGA. It consists of two main binaries following a master/slave model.
Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piconf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.