This is the Linux app named PiggyBook whose latest release can be downloaded as PiggyBook_1.1_Windows_Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PiggyBook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Single-entry bookkeeping system. Easy to use. Tracks incomings and outgoings. Tells you whether you are living within your means for any time period. Small businesses, household management or personal use. Files compatible with spreadsheets such as Excel
Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piggybook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.