This is the Linux app named PIP whose latest release can be downloaded as pip_1.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PIP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Platform-Independent Primitives. Contain string, thread, timer, file, config file, serial port, ethernet (UDP, TCP, broadcast, multicast), protocol, multiprotocol, peer, console, variable, struct, evaluator, system monitor (Linux only), CLI (command-line interface) parser.
Package include library that you can build with 'qmake' or 'CMake' and test program in 'main.cpp'.
Online documentation: http://ppip.sourceforge.net/doc/
- Linux, QNX, Windows, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, Android platforms
- GCC, MinGW, VC compilers
- Symbolic math expression evaluator
- Events and Event handlers mechanism (similar Qt)
- Powerful timers with frequency delimiters and deferred start
- Flexible PIProtocol - in/out channel configured from config file or in-code
- Ethernet - UDP(Multicast, Broadcast), TCP(Server, Client, PPP)
- CLI (Command Line Interface) provide flexible and easy way to extract info from exec command
- Console is very easy and useful class to output variables with color, format and layout, also provide tabs with its automatic switching
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ppip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.