This is the Linux app named pipx whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pipx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Python and PyPI allow developers to distribute code with "console script entry points
- Call into Python code from the command line
- pipx is a tool to install and run any of these thousands of application-containing packages
- It turns Python Package Index (PyPI) into a big app store for Python applications
- Easily list, upgrade, and uninstall packages that were installed with pipx
- Run the latest version of a Python application in a temporary environment with the run command
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pipx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.