This is the Linux app named play-next-pause UPnP/DNLA remote whose latest release can be downloaded as play-next-pause.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named play-next-pause UPnP/DNLA remote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
play-next-pause UPnP/DNLA remote
A simple remote control that should be able to play, pause, stop and skip on DNLA/UPnP devices it finds on the subnet. Currently tested on two machines, Ubuntu 9.10 and Windows XP Home against Rhythmbox with the DLNA/UPnP plugin .
- Controls a UPnP/DLNA device remotely
- Plays, skips and pauses
- Remote control
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/play-next-pause/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.