This is the Linux app named PLEK whose latest release can be downloaded as PLEK.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PLEK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
2. C/C++ compiler (i.e. gcc, g++)
3. Python 2.5.0 or later versions (http://www.python.org/)
1. Download PLEK.1.2.tar.gz from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plek/files/
and decompress it.
$ tar zvxf PLEK.1.2.tar.gz
2. Compile PLEK.
$ cd PLEK.1.2
$ python PLEK_setup.py
python PLEK.py -fasta fasta_file -out output_file -thread number_of_threads
-minlength min_length_of_sequence -isoutmsg 0_or_1 -isrmtempfile 0_or_1
1. $ python PLEK.py -fasta PLEK_test.fa -out predicted -thread 10
2. $ python PLEK.py -fasta PLEK_test.fa -out predicted -thread 10 -minlength 150
Aimin Li, PhD
School of Computer Science and Engineering,
Xi'an University of Technology,
5 South Jinhua Road,
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710048, P.R China
liaiminmail AT gmail.com
emanlee815 AT 163.com
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.