This is the Linux app named pml-mode for Emacs whose latest release can be downloaded as pml-mode_0.1d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pml-mode for Emacs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pml-mode for Emacs
A major mode written for GNU Emacs 22.1 to edit PML files (*.pmlobj, *.pmlfnc, *.pmlfrm and *.mac). PML is the programming language used in Aveva PDMS (Plant Design Management System) to interact with the database, design new objects and run macros.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pml-mode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.