This is the Linux app named Poi whose latest release can be downloaded as email@example.com. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Poi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Poi is a bundler built on the top of webpack, trying to make developing and bundling apps with webpack as easy as possible. Before we get started, ensure that you have installed Node.js (>=8) and Yarn (or npm) on your machine. Inside an empty project, run yarn init or npm init to create a package.json and install Poi. Poi CLI is built into the main package poi. While you can install it globally and run it, it is much better to install it locally into your project as a dev dependency. By default Poi bundles your app in development mode, so running poi alone doesn't really do much but generates an unminified bundle. But you can combine it with --serve flag which starts a dev server to serve the development bundle with hot reloading support. Save it and the browser will automatically reload to apply the changes!
- Out of box support for JS, CSS, File assets and more
- Framework-agnostic but also support JSX, Vue and more with no configs
- Great extensibility
- Fit most web apps, npm libs
- Great development experience
- Automatic transpilation and bundling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/poi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.