This is the Linux app named Polar Flowlink/FT7 data transfer whose latest release can be downloaded as polar_ft7_v0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Polar Flowlink/FT7 data transfer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Polar Flowlink/FT7 data transfer
DESCRIPTION:A simple command line program for retrieving training session data from a Polar FT7 heart rate monitor.
Can also be used to quickly load up personal data (sex, height, weight, date of birth, max heart rate) for different users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polar-ft7/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.