This is the Linux app named polliwog - Java Web Log Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as gentlyWEB-src-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named polliwog - Java Web Log Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
polliwog - Java Web Log Analyzer
DESCRIPTIONA Java based web server log file analyzer. Gives you detailed knowledge of what your visitors did whilst visiting your site. Provides information on human visitors, searches, search engines, site areas, pages, visit paths and more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polliwog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.