This is the Linux app named poly_stack_sweepvol whose latest release can be downloaded as poly_stack_sweepvol.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named poly_stack_sweepvol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maximum packing densities for individual, polydisperse (diameter), ellipitic platelets and stacks of them (max 5 platelets per stack implemented). Size fractionating for stacks (platelets with diameters below a cut-off diameter remain as individual platelets all others assemble in stacks) can be included.
Considers only hard interactions and assumes spherical exclusion volumes.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polystacksweepvol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.