This is the Linux app named pop3spam whose latest release can be downloaded as pop3spam-0.11.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pop3spam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pop3spam is a POP3 client which connects to a POP3 server and deletes
unsolicited mail in-place. It's possible to check for messages that exceed a
certain limit and to scan header lines for special patterns (regular
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pop3spam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.